Allowed to send up to 5 workers on assignment to expand business

Send specialists or senior employees to expand business in the UK

Bring spouse and children as dependents

Allowed to travel abroad and return to the UK

A diverse, inclusive and multicultural society

An attractive tax regime

One of the most significant financial hubs in the world

Pathway to permanent settlement after 5 years via switching to a Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa



Schedule a free consultation with one of our advisors to assess your eligibility for your programme and collect the necessary documents for pre-approval.


Once the process has been initiated, our team will issue a document checklist and immediately start the preparation to submit the application.


Once the case file is completed, the application will be submitted to the UK Home Office for visa approval.


Once the application is submitted, documents are provided, and the relevant fee is paid, the decision will be made in 3 weeks outside the UK and 8 weeks inside the UK.


The visa will grant you residency for 12 months which you can extend by 12 months.

Frequently Asked Questions

To be eligible for a UK Expansion Worker visa, you need to have a valid certificate of sponsorship from your employer.

Sole Representative Visa did not require the new business in the UK to apply for a sponsor license and sponsor the first worker. UK Expansion Worker visa is a sponsored route, meaning that the UK entity will require a sponsor license before any visa sponsoring.

Yes, you can travel abroad and return to the UK under UK Expansion Worker Visa.

With a UK Expansion Worker Visa, you can stay for 12 months and extend it further by 12 months.

Yes, you can bring your spouse and children with you as your dependents if they’re eligible.

You cannot have a second job but can do voluntary work.

No, you cannot apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’)

Book your free assessment