Ideally situated in the Mediterannean, Greece has easy access to Asia, and Africa. The country has a rich history dating back to ancient times that has significantly influenced the language, arts, philosophy and politics of the modern world. The country is regarded as one of the world’s top holiday destinations, with it ranked as the 7th most visited country in the European Union and 16th in the world.
Book an appointment and our expert team will get in touch with you shortly.
The process in the first 6 months
Choose your preferred property
Submission of the application
- Freedom of movement throughout Schengen Area
- Spouse, dependant children and parents can be included in the application
- Ideally located with easy access to Europe, Middle-East and Northern Africa
- Free healthcare and education
- Applicants need to stay for a minimum of 1 day each year
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Citizenship is guaranteed under law
- Dependents can be included in the application